CHASE is a full-service staffing and recruiting firm that provides quality service, individual attention to our clients and competitive rates. Our offices are primarily in the Southeast and Midwest U.S. We have Specialty Branches focusing on Accounting & Finance, IT, Technical and Executive Search; as well as full-service branches that can recruit for a wide-variety of our clients’ needs.
Below are some of the services we provide.
- Temporary/Contract Assignments – Candidates can be used for an unlimited amount of time. Companies use on this basis if they have a project they need help with, if it’s their busy season, or to replace someone who is out. Many companies save money by having smaller full-time staffs and bringing in temporary workers as needed.
- Temp-To-Hire Program – This is great if you want to hire someone who is not currently employed. You can try the person out to make sure that the person has both the job skills needed plus the right personality and attitude to fit into your corporate culture.
- Contingency Direct Hiring – You can use this method when the candidates you are trying to find are already employed but available to change for the right opportunity. There is no cost to you unless someone we refer for your position is hired. Then the fee would be based on the person’s annual salary.
- Executive Search – Used for very high-level executive positions where it can take a lot of work to research and find suitable candidates. The fee is handled differently here because of the large amount of time involved in finding the right person.
- On-Site Partnership Program – This is for companies who use 50+ temporary employees on a regular basis. CHASE has an onsite supervisor to manage the employees, handle interviewing and screening, orientations, meetings with supervisors, dealing with any employee issues, and handling payroll.
- Payrolling Services – Clients who want to hire someone but not add them to their own staff payroll can put the person on CHASE’s payroll at a discounted rate, as long as the person meets CHASE hiring standards.
Benefits to Clients
- Customer Service – Our staff are trained to identify the attributes and skills our clients are seeking. This saves you time by getting the right candidates referred.
- Testing – Our testing software has over 600 specific skill assessments.
- Thorough Interviews – Help determine attitude, reliability, work ethic, motivation as well as the ability to perform the job well.
- Ongoing Recruitment Program – We are constantly recruiting candidates in order to have a supply of prescreened candidates when our clients have a need.
- Social Security Verifications – The E-Verify Program verifies employee eligibility.
- Drug Screen/Background Checks – This will be done upon client request.
- Reference Checks – We try to check references from the 2 most recent supervisors.
- Employee Benefits – We provide inexpensive health insurance plans for our associates as well as Direct Deposit or Directo pay cards for payroll.